McBee offers a variety of programs to serve the whole child:
Early Childhood Programs
Free half-day Pre-K for 3-year-olds and full-day tuition-based Pre-K for 4-year-olds.
One-Way Dual Language is a Spanish dual language program that includes instruction in both English and Spanish to help students excel academically while becoming bilingual, biliterate and bicultural. A one-way program is intended for native Spanish speakers.
Bilingual Education is supported by our bilingual and/or ESL certified staff.
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) Focused Campus
Dedicated Makerspace available to support STEAM learning.
School Mental Health Center location
Certified Academic Language Therapist (CALT) - Dyslexia Specialist
Math and Literacy Programs
Designated No Place for Hate campus
- Weekly Celebrations: Spelling, Accelerated Reading, Math Facts, Character Traits
- End of Year Awards Assembly
- Gifted and Talented certified teachers
- University field trips for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students and parents
- Garden and outdoor classroom
- CATCH (Coordinated Approach to Child Health) is a program designed to promote physical activity, healthy food choices and prevent tobacco use in school aged children.
Visit the sidebar on the left for more information!