McBee offers a variety of programs to serve the whole child:
Early Childhood Programs
Free half-day Pre-K for 3-year-olds and full-day free and tuition-based Pre-K for 4-year-olds.
One-Way Dual Language is a Spanish dual language program that includes instruction in both English and Spanish to help students excel academically while becoming bilingual, biliterate and bicultural. A one-way program is intended for native Spanish speakers.
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) Focused Campus
Dedicated Makerspace available to support STEAM learning.
School Mental Health Center location
Certified Academic Language Therapist (CALT)
A highly-trained dyslexia interventionist
Math and Literacy Programs
Designated No Place for Hate campus
- Weekly Celebrations
- End of Year Awards Assembly
- Gifted and Talented certified teachers
- University field trips for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students and parents
- Garden and outdoor classrooms
- CATCH (Coordinated Approach to Child Health): a program designed to promote physical activity, healthy food choices and prevent tobacco use in school aged children
Visit the sidebar on the left for more information!